If you need a beauty reboot, a private one-on-one lesson can teach you all you need to know to find a flawless look that’s perfectly YOU!
WHAT MAKES OUR LESSONS DIFFERENT?
Sharing my knowledge and expertise is something I absolutely love doing, which is why I also teach at a private college.
My lessons are not one size fits all, which is why I tailor my services to what you would like to get out of our time together while also ensuring you'll be able to take what you've learned, home and create your own looks, alone.
The lessons are a relaxed and fun affair that will help you find your best looks through a personalized, guided tutorial.
BEAUTY BAG MAKEOVER
A PERSONALIZED 90 MINUTE VIRTUAL MAKEUP LESSON IN THE COMFORT OF YOUR OWN SPACE
(SOCIAL DISTANCING AT ITS FINEST).
A VIRTUAL MAKEUP LESSON $125
• REVIEW YOUR MAKEUP BAG, SKINCARE & TOOLS
• REVIEW SKIN ROUTINE FOLLOWED BY SKIN PREP & SEASONAL CHANGES
• STEP-BY-STEP MAKEUP FROM COLOUR MATCHING TO APPLICATION
1. BOOK YOUR VIRTUAL CLASS
2.ANSWER THE QUESTIONNAIRE
3.PAY YOUR DEPOSIT.(THIS GOES TOWARDS YOUR CLASS)
4.GET YOUR CONFIRMATION EMAIL & LIST OF INSTRUCTIONS
A 1.5-hour lesson where together we will go over a specific eye look for either day or night or both! You will leave feeling confident creating any look you have always wanted to try but thought you couldn't.
A 1.5-hour lesson to teach you how to perfect a flawless base. I'll take you through skin prep, the basics of a natural flawless face such as colour matching, correcting and application. Followed by how to shape your face with blush, bronzer and/or contour.
A 2-hour lesson completely bespoke to what you would like to learn. Whether that is colour theory, applying foundation, creating a specific eye look, how to use your current makeup to its full potential or being able to create a day or evening look by yourself from scratch.
• Going over your skincare routine and getting fresh suggestions (if needed.)
• Discussing your current makeup routine and comfort level.
• Reviewing your makeup bag and seeing what's a keeper and what to replace.
• Discussing what you would like to learn and what is important to you prior to the lesson.
• Learning about the importance of sanitation and hygiene as well as tools you can use to apply your makeup.
• Step by step application by me on one side of your face with a thorough explanation of my techniques and reasoning.
• Hands on application on the other side of your face by you, to replicate my side to ensure you can later replicate on your own.
• After the lesson is complete, you will receive a face chart with the steps, techniques and products we used to create your look.
UPON BOOKING, AN INVOICE WILL BE ISSUED AND A 50% NON REFUNDABLE BOOKING RETAINER WILL BE REQUIRED TO SECURE YOUR DATE.
ALL PRIVATE ONE-ON-ONE LESSONS ARE CONDUCTED AT MY HOME STUDIO NEAR ROGERS & OLD WESTON.
GROUP LESSONS AND WORKSHOPS CAN BE CONDUCTED ON LOCATION. PLEASE EMAIL ME TO INQUIRE ABOUT GROUP PRICING.
PREFER TO DO YOUR BEAUTY OVER SOME BUBBLES?
Check out our group workshop below, perfect for a hens night, day out or team building activity to celebrate your beauty with friends!
the glow up
These workshops can be 100% tailored to you and your groups' needs. You'll enjoy a hands-on session that takes you through the process for yourself, so that you can easily recreate your look at home, way after the party is over.
In the basic Workshop you will learn:
• how to achieve a glowing complexion
• a look or looks of your group's choice
• advice on your personal makeup bag
• how to photograph your look
Prices vary depending on group size and Tailored Options.
Please contact for more information and a quote.