Your appointment time is reserved especially for you so I ask that you provide at least 24 hours notice of cancellation. However, d that emergencies happen and not all of life’s unexpected events come with advance notice. As a courtesy, please remember to call, text or email as soon as you know that you will be unable to make your scheduled appointment and I would be happy to reschedule your appointment for the next available date. Please arrive on time for your appointment. Claudia Coelho Artistry reserves the right to cancel/ reschedule appointments later than 15 minutes. Appointments cancelled due to tardiness will be charged the Cancellation rate. Cancellations with less than 24hrs notice may result in a cancellation fee equal to 50% of the booked service. Missed appointments (No Shows) will result in a charge equal to the full amount of the reserved service. Please note that ‘Missed Appointment’ charges must be paid before proceeding with future bookings. Thank you for your understanding.
Before your appointment:
Clients will be expected to fill out an online form ensuring that you have not been out of the country, are not experiencing Covid-19 symptoms and have not tested positive for Covid-19. As well as not been in contact with anyone who has travelled within 14 days, has symptoms or has tested positive for Covid-19.
• Please arrive on-time and alone with minimal belongings , this means no entourage. If you arrive early, I kindly ask you notify me of your arrival and you wait outside or in your car until my confirmation.
• At the entrance, you will be given hand sanitizer and have your temperature measured using a touchless thermometer, if your temperature is higher than 38°, your appointment will be rescheduled after 14 days or a negative Covid-19 test can be presented.
• Clients are expected to arrive with their own mask, covering their mouth and nose at all times.
• Please avoid handling your phone during your appointment. Hand sanitizer will also be accessible in the appointment room.
• If you arrive to your appointment sick or with flu-like symptoms, your appointment will be canceled and charged at full price. If you begin feeling unwell prior to your appointment, please notify me ASAP.
My Promise and Protocols for your health & Safety
As a longtime makeup artist and certified eyelash and brow artist, my cleaning and sanitation regimen has always been strict, and promise, I am going above and beyond to ensure your health and safety.
• Getting monthly Covid-19 tests to ensure I have not come into contact with any asymptomatic people
• Using one pair of clean/sanitized tweezers and scissors per client disinfected with a hospital grade solution
• Using a freshly clean/sanitized set of brushes per client and ensuring there is no cross contamination between tools and products
• Using a fresh medical grade mask with every client
• Wiping down my work stations and high traffic areas with hospital grade disinfectant in between every client
• Making hand sanitizer easily accessible to clients
• Accepting touch-less payment options such as credit, debit and electronic money transfers
• Refusing service to anyone unwilling to follow these new protocols including completing the online form
I thank you for your understanding and cooperation in helping make our community a safer place!